Wednesday, March 1, 2017
The Winter mid-season tournament is next Tuesday, March 7th at Sunset Lanes. Open to all GVDA players and general members in good standing!
It is set up on Dart Connect! Even if you aren't a member of DC you can and should check into the event! Here is the link: https://members.dartconnect.com/checkin.html Scroll down until you see the GVDA event.
Random out returns!! $2 per try to take a computer generated out between 81 and 170 to win half the pot!
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Dog House Dirty Kids at Casey Jones Team Mooky
- McGinnity's Gunners at McGinnity's Stepchildren
- McGinnity's Lebowski at Rookie's One More
- Sunset Cut Men at Corner Sports Bar Island of Misfit Toys
- Mulconry's Let's Be Ins at Mulconry's Highlanders
- Mason's Bulls Deep at Overtime We Don't Care
- Bathtub Billy's Army of the 12 Monkeys at Bathtub Billy's Dart Bags
- Mayfields Mayhem at Barnard Crossing Woodchucks (at Sunset)
- BYE at Corner Sports Bar HITT Grapevine
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Why does he keep yelling my name while I'm at the line throwing ?
His foot is over the line !!!!!!
These are all things that we have had to deal with over the years of throwing darts .
The proper way to handle these things and other items is to have the captains discuss the issue and try to get it resolved .
If the captains can not work it out then call the hotline - 585 - 739 - 3278
If still not able to get resolved then follow protest procedures
8. Protest procedures
1) Protests must be called in to the hotline within 24 hours of the incident. Briefly describe the situation, the infraction(s) and the person(s) involved.
2) A letter must follow giving details. The letter, addressed to the GVDA PO Box or email box, must be postmarked/time stamped no later than 7 days after the date of the protested incident.
1) Good sportsmanship shall prevail at all GVDA activities. The GVDA may expel, suspend, or place on probation any member who creates discord, behaves in a belligerent or defamatory manner or engages in conduct prejudicial to the welfare and image of the GVDA and the sport of darts.
2) Attempts to distract a player at the hockey are prohibited.
3) Opposing team members must stand at least 2 feet behind a player at the hockey.
4) Captains must remove any distractions and remedy any problems of which they are advised as fully as possible. Captains will be held responsible for the conduct of their team members.
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Monday, January 30, 2017
2nd - Brian Hastings with 20 points
3rd - Dale LaFrance with 19 points
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
First local FREE ADO qualifier for 2017...Winmau Masters!!
The GVDA is continuing to offer a FREE qualifier for each ADO event in 2017. First up is the Winmau Masters qualifier. This is open to GVDA members in good standing only.
January 29th at Sunset Lanes. Sign-in at 11:30 with play starting at noon. All 501. Round Robin format - 1 bracket unless we have 12 or more than it will be broken down into 2 brackets with the top 3 from each moving on to a final round robin bracket.
Not on a roster for the winter season? No problem! Become a general member for $30 and you are eligible for all ADO qualifiers plus the sign-up and mid-season tournaments. You must be a paid member on or before January 29th.
Any questions please let me, Amy, know.
Thursday, January 19, 2017
Robert Stewart will represent the GVDA in the ADO National Cricket Championship in Law Vegas on Friday January 20th. DartConnect is in Vegas and will be broadcasting selected matches. Check out DCTV to see if Robert's match is on. GOOD LUCK AND SHOOT WELL!