Hey he keeps moving while I'm throwing!!!!!!
Why does he keep yelling my name while I'm at the line throwing ?
His foot is over the line !!!!!!
These are all things that we have had to deal with over the years of throwing darts .
The proper way to handle these things and other items is to have the captains discuss the issue and try to get it resolved .
If the captains can not work it out then call the hotline - 585 - 739 - 3278
If still not able to get resolved then follow protest procedures
8. Protest procedures
1) Protests must be called in to the hotline within 24 hours of the incident. Briefly describe the situation, the infraction(s) and the person(s) involved.
2) A letter must follow giving details. The letter, addressed to the GVDA PO Box or email box, must be postmarked/time stamped no later than 7 days after the date of the protested incident.
1) Good sportsmanship shall prevail at all GVDA activities. The GVDA may expel, suspend, or place on probation any member who creates discord, behaves in a belligerent or defamatory manner or engages in conduct prejudicial to the welfare and image of the GVDA and the sport of darts.
2) Attempts to distract a player at the hockey are prohibited.
3) Opposing team members must stand at least 2 feet behind a player at the hockey.
4) Captains must remove any distractions and remedy any problems of which they are advised as fully as possible. Captains will be held responsible for the conduct of their team members.