1. Rules of conductA. Sportsmanship
1) Good sportsmanship shall prevail at all GVDA activities. The GVDA may expel, suspend, or place on probation any member who creates discord, behaves in a belligerent or defamatory manner or engages in conduct prejudicial to the welfare and image of the GVDA and the sport of darts.
2) Attempts to distract a player at the oche are prohibited.
3) Opposing team members must stand at least 2 feet behind a player at the oche.
4) Captains must remove any distractions and remedy any problems of which they are advised as fully as possible. Captains will be held responsible for the conduct of their team members.